NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. and its group companies (hereafter referred to as "the Group") strive to protect, manage, and appropriately handle the important personal data offered by the customer in compliance with the Personal.
1.Obtainment of Personal Data
When the Group obtains personal data from the customer, it announces or specifies, in advance, the purpose for which the personal data is used and confirms whether the customer offers the personal data based on his or her own will. The Group does not obtain personal data by dishonest means.
2.Use of Personal Data
The Group handles personal data within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
When The Group uses the data for purposes other than the stated purpose, it is sure to ask for the customer's consent.
3.Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
The Group does not disclose the customer's personal data to third parties without the customer's consent except for in the following cases.
- When complying with laws and regulations
- When the personal data is used among the Group companies within the scope of the stated purpose of use
- When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local public authorities, or third parties commissioned by these organizations in performing the duties stipulated by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the customer may affect the performance of the duties in question
4.Commission of Personal Data
When The Group commissions third parties to handle the personal data of the customer, the Group supervises them so that the data is managed safely and securely.
5.Request for Disclosure, Correction, or Cessation of Personal Data from the Customer
The Group meets the customer's request for the disclosure, correction, or cessation of personal data held by the Group. Contact the group's following section that handles requests.
Risk Management Dept., NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD.
14-18, Takatsuji-cho, Mizuho-ku, Nagoya 467-8525, Japan
TEL: +81-52-872-5916, FAX: +81-52-872-5999
6.NGK SPARK PLUG's Personal Data-related System and its Revision
The Group strives to revise and improve the system with which it handles personal data in order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, alteration, loss, or destruction of the data or unauthorized access to the data.