High Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (HTCC) Packages
About High Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (HTCC) Packages and Substrates
Developed with high performance ceramics, NTK HTCC packages and substrates realize highly reliable and durable semiconductor devices even in severe environments.
Various Ceramic Packages
We offer a variety of highly reliable ceramic packages to meet our customer's requirements, from packages customized for particular applications to standard packages used in device evaluations. Standard packages used in device evaluations feature standard products that help reduce expenses for initial investment. For more on package forms and dimensions, please refer to the list of standard products below.
- Industrial equipment and communications equipment MPU, ASIC, and high-frequency devices
- device evaluations
We also accept inquiries regarding the following features of IC packages. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Electrical simulations
- Stress analyses
- Thermal analyses
Standard Tool List
Please refer to the following standard products list for package form and size.
CDIP (Ceramic - Dual Inline Packages)
CSOP (Ceramic - Small Outline Packages)
C-SMD (Ceramic - Surface Mount Device)
CPGA (Ceramic - Pin Grid Array)
SOJ & Hybrid PKG (Small Outline J Leed & Hybrid Packages
CQFP (Ceramic - Quad Flat Packages)
CLCC (Ceramic - Leadless Chip Carrier)
- IC Package's Roles
- High Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (HTCC) Packages and Substrates
- Surface Mounted Packages for Electronic Devices
- Packages for Image Sensor
- Ceramic Packages for Automotive Applications
- Packages for High-Frequency Devices and Opto-Devices
- LED Packages
- Large-Scale Substrates for Wafer Testers
- Low Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (LTCC) Substrates