This website (https://www.ngkntk.co.jp/) is run by NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD (hereafter referred to as "NGK SPARK PLUG"). Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Unless the Company specifies otherwise, any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the time they are posted on the Company’s Website.
About the Use of This Website
- NGK SPARK PLUG has developed this website in order to provide posted information. However, NGK SPARK PLUG does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, safety, completeness, or usefulness of any information on this website.
- The information provided on this website is subject to change with suspension, or termination of the website without any prior notice.
- NGK SPARK PLUG shall have no liability for any loss or damage caused by the customer’s use of this website.
- All the information, communications, software, scripting, photos, illustration, design, icon, text, video, graphic, music, sound, image and other materials and services available on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Contents") are copyrighted and owned by NGK SPARK PLUG, copyright holders, or other right holders.
- "When the customer prints or saves the contents for personal use, the duplication, public transmission, alteration, deletion, uploading, posting, distributing, licensing, selling, publishing (including reproduction on the customer’s website) of the contents without any permission from NGK SPARK PLUG, copyright holders, or other right holders are strictly prohibited by copyright laws unless otherwise approved by the law. When the customer uses the contents for purposes other than personal use, please contact NGK SPARK PLUG beforehand and obtain written approval from the company.
- If the contents the customer uses include the portraits, writings, or trade marks of third parties, the use of them may be refused when NGK SPARK PLUG has deemed it as inappropriate.
About Trademark Rights
The characters of NGK SPARK PLUG and NTK, their logos, and trademarks or trade names of NGK SPARK PLUG's product names posted on this website shall belong to NGK SPARK PLUG's rights. Unless otherwise approved by the Trademarks Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other applicable laws, the use of the above without NGK SPARK PLUG's permission is strictly prohibited. When you use them for any purposes, please contact NGK SPARK PLUG beforehand and obtain written approval from the company.
Links to NGK SPARK PLUG Website
You must comply with the following conditions when you are linking to the NGK SPARK PLUG Website (hereafter "the Site")
- You may use our ordinary company name "NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD." (trade name) as a link button.
- NGK SPARK PLUG does not endorse nor is liable for the content of your web site.
- NGK logo, NTK logo and other Trademarks are Registered Trademarks of NGK SPARK PLUG in Japan and in the world. Thus, you shall not use these Trademarks without permission from NGK SPARK PLUG (In order to use NGK logo, NTK logo or other Trademarks, authorization by NGK SPARK PLUG under a separate agreement should be needed.)
- If you link to the Site, the Site will be displayed in a newly-appeared separate window on the user's monitor. You shall not place the content of the Site in a frame on your site, which might infringe with copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NGK SPARK PLUG or might be in danger of doing unfair competition act.
- The content and URL of the Site may be subject to change, stop or deletion without notice.
- There is no link from the Site at present. (exclusive of our affiliated companies)
Any link from the following web sites shall be refused.
- Website that contains false information to libel on or impair the credibility of NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. products or services.
- Website that is contrary to public order or good morals
- Website that contains adult content
- Website that is used for commercial purposes
- Website that infects user-side system
- Website with detected improper operation activities
Access to and use of This Website
This website is run and managed by NGK SPARK PLUG'S business operators located in Japan. NGK SPARK PLUG does not guarantee that the contents currently posted on this website will be appropriate or usable in countries other than Japan.
NGK SPARK PLUG assumes that those who access this website from overseas at their own risk and responsibility are aware of the violation of laws, rules or regulations of their own countries.
No software or any other materials associated with this website may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to countries, corporations, or persons prohibited under laws and regulations in Japan or other countries from downloading, exporting, or re-exporting software. When downloading or using the software prohibited by those laws, the customers take full responsibility at their own risk.
About the Proper Law and Competent Court
The use of this website and the terms stipulated in the aforementioned "Before Using This Site" are compliant with the Constitution of Japan, unless otherwise provided in written form. In addition, for all conflicts related to the use of this website, the Nagoya District Court in Japan is designated as the dedicated platform within the competent court for the first trial.
NGK SPARK PLUG recommends the following browzer in order to use the web site more safely and comfortably
- the latest version of Internet Explorer
- the latest version of Google Chrome
- the latest version of Firefox
- the latest version of Safari
The customer needs to install a plugin in some contents of this website. Plugins are external softwares which extend functionalities that web browzers aren’t equipped with.
- The customer needs Adobe Reader to read PDF files. Adobe Reader is distributed as freeware by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- The customer needs Adobe Flash Player to watch Flash contents. Adobe Flash Player is distributed as freeware by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
stored data does not identify individuals. Also it has no negative impact on the customer's computer directly.
Advertisement Distribution by Third Parties using Cookie
The Third Parties that NGK SPARK PLUG subcontracts to insert ads in vatious websites on Internet in accordance with past access information of this website by using cookies. By access to opt-out page of the third parties, the customer can make ineffective the use of cookie by the third parties.
This website creates a lable for the total amount of data each customer accesses . NGK SPARK PLUG will use the collected access data to improve the convenience for customers.