Niterra has newly set the values to be shared across the company by reviewing and outlining the ideas that have been valued since the founding of Morimura Gumi, from which the Morimura Group originated. By never straying from the values passed down through the generations and reaffirming the role that we are committed to fulfill, we will continue to make steady progress.
The Nittoku Way refers to a set of philosophies that includes values that are shared by the entire Niterra Group, and the actions based on those philosophies, as well as the manner in which those actions are carried out.
The Nittoku Way refers to the values of the Niterra Group that all employees commit to sharing and passing down to the next generations.
- Shisei-Shinjitsu：Sincerely, do our very best
- Shisei means being sincere at the highest level, and Shinjitsu means being serious and honest without false intentions.
- Dokuritsu-Jiei：Believe in one’s own ability, and take actions by oneself
- Dokuritsu-Jiei means not relying on others easily and engaging in our work believing in our ability.
- Shikai-Keitei：Unite efforts with the people of the world, and utilize each other’s differences
- Shikai-Keitei means to cooperate with the people of the world (Shikai) like brothers and sisters.
- Soshi-Kantetsu：Have cherished desire, and carry it through till the end
- Soshi-Kantetsu means to have the resolution and sense of mission that we can never compromise, and to carry through till the very end.
- With full use of the most suitable technology and our accumulated experience, we continue striving to offer new values to the peoples of the world.
- Management Policy
- We offer a working environment in which each one of us is encouraged to make full use of his or her personality and capability. With all our power we are dedicated to pursue management based on trust and confidence.
- Action Guideline
- Ever onward!
Always mindful of what is the best course, we swiftly put it into action.
- With established trust and confidence inside and outside the company,
we aim to contribute to the peoples of the world by creating
and putting at their proposal new values for the future.
In addition to technological changes such as the electrification of automobiles and expanded demand for semiconductors, other major changes such as protectionism and trade conflicts in major developed countries are occurring. Given these circumstances, in order to realize a sustainable society, we will need to make "changes that are not just an extension of the past."
In the past, we have focused on what we can do with ceramics as a manufacturing company, but going forward we will need to take on challenges facing the world that go beyond the realm of ceramics and beyond the imagination that already exists in the world and within ourselves, without relying only on what we can do with ceramics, to contribute to the realization of a better society.
As we look to create a new Niterra, our 2040 Vision is “Beyond ceramics, eXceeding imagination.”
Delivering new value in the face of an ever-changing future.
To meet large-scale global environmental changes, we too must change.
Creating an organization comprised of passionate individuals working together to face challenges head-on in order to better society.
We are transcending imagination with technology that transcends boundaries.
At Niterra, we are more than just ceramics and are headed in new directions.