Our Group acquires personal information of the party concerned by appropriate and fair means to the extent necessary for the business implementation of our Group.
Our Group uses Personal Information of the party concerned only for the purposes notified to the party concerned at the time of acquisition or the following purposes of use:
- Provision and maintenance of products and services that our Group deals in (hereinafter the “Products, etc.”);
- Planning, development, manufacturing, sales, and installation of the Products, etc.;
- Provision of product information, material, sample concerning the Products, etc., and provision/guidance of campaigns and various events;
- Research and analysis of surveys, etc. concerning the Products, etc.;
- To respond to inquiries, feedback, and requests from customers;
- Business contacts with business partners, and maintenance and establishment of business relations;
- Sending notices of calling of the shareholders meetings, etc., services for paying dividends, exercise of the shareholder’s rights in accordance with the laws and regulations, and performance of obligations to the shareholders by Niterra;
- Employment of employees and management of personnel; and
- Welfare benefits for employees, etc.
Niterra may, within the extent of the purpose of use stipulated in 3., use jointly with our Group companies any information concerning name, address, place of work, job title, purchase history and tendency (however, Personal Information of shareholders shall be excluded); with respect to Niterra’s employees, Niterra may jointly use information concerning personal history, family structure, and face photos in addition to the above-mentioned information.
- Scope of Parties of Joint Use
Our Group companies (please refer to this page for more details)
- Party responsible for management of the Personal Information Niterra Co., Ltd. Business management Dept. (refer to the following. For address and a representative, refer to the end of this document.)
Our Group does not provide or disclose any Personal Information of the party concerned except when:
- consent of the party concerned to provide or disclose Personal Information is obtained;
- required by laws and regulations;
- entrusting handling of Personal Information of the party concerned within the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
- using jointly; and
- Personal Information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise
Our Group may entrust the handling of Personal Information of the party concerned to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use; in this case, our Group shall appropriately appoint and supervise a trustee to ensure the safe management of Personal Information.
In order to protect Personal Information held by our Group, our Group shall review the management system to prevent any leaks, falsification, loss, damage, and unauthorized access, and shall continue to make efforts to improve this system.
Additionally, our Group takes the following security measures for the handling of personal information of our customers.
- A responsible person for the handling of personal information shall be appointed.
- Employees who handle personal information and the scope of personal information handled by such employees shall be clearly defined.
- Training on the handling of personal information shall be provided to employees on a regular basis.
- Restrictions shall be placed in the areas where personal information is handled, including entry and exit control for employees and limitations on the equipment used.
- Access control shall be implemented to limit the scope of persons in charge and personal information handled.
Please use the following contact information for any inquiries regarding requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, and any other exercise of rights concerning Personal Information of the party concerned himself/herself held by our Group.
Business management Dept.
1-1-1 Higashisakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya 461-0005
TEL: +81-52-218-6247 FAX: +81-52-963-6066
Personal Information of party concerned who is under 16 years of age must be provided with the consent of a parent or custodian.
Representative Director President & Chief Operating Officer
Niterra Co., Ltd.
1-1-1 Higashisakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya
04 01, 23 updated