Semiconductor Packages and Substrates
We offer IC packages suitable for electronics and smart devices, and also offer manufacturing parts for semiconductor.
NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD., known as NTK in Semiconductor Industry
In the nearly fifty years since NTK first began manufacturing IC packages in 1967, the company has continued to support the evolution of the semiconductor industry.
Always considering "What package technologies will draw the maximum performance from semiconductors?", NTK leverages its technologies to meet the customers' needs in everything from standardized packages to customized packages.
- With NTK's technology and expertise, developed through many years of ceramic package manufacturing, NTK provides benefits below to the customers.
- Flexible shape capability by strictly controlled green sheet lamination technology
- Range of applications from single-layer to multilayer ceramics
- Bonding a variety of metal fittings to ceramics
- Wide-variety of plating options to produce reliable surface finish
- Broad selection of Standard Tools
- Flexible production capability, accepting small-quantity orders to high volume production requirements
- Quick delivery
What are the IC Package's Roles?
High Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (HTCC) Packages and Substrates
Developed with high performance ceramics, NTK HTCC packages and substrates realize highly reliable and durable semiconductor devices even in severe environments.
Surface Mounted Packages for Electronic Devices
NTK's strictly controlled green sheets are laminated with high precision to contribute miniaturization of electronic devices such as MEMS device, Quartz crystal, Crystal oscillator and so on.
Ceramic Packages for Automotive Applications
This package supports safety of cars, driving and security.
Packages for High-Frequency Devices and Opto-Devices
By combining ceramic lamination technology and metal fitting echnology, NTK offers value-added packages with superior electrical and thermal performances for micro/millimeter wave devices and optical ommunication devices.
Large-Scale Substrates for Wafer Testers
Used to probe card for semiconductor wafer inspection, it is a ceramic substrate of a narrow pitch, multi-pin and a large ceramic.